“At Last… More Than 85+ Experts, including Doctors, Scientists, World Leading Functional Medicine Experts, as well as Sufferers now in Remission, are Lifting The Lid On The Auto-Immune Industry, In This 7 Part Series”
Dr. Tom O’Bryan, a functional medicine practitioner with 30 years of practice, traveled the world to interview top experts on autoimmunity in the making of this film
If you or someone you know has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Lupus, Celiac Disease, Thyroid Disease, Hashimoto’s, Dementia or Alzheimer’s, this is a must see!
Register to watch for free here!
Simply sitting, relaxing and bringing your attention to your breath (aka meditation) can do wonders for your hormones in several ways!
- Meditation gets you out of flight-or-flight mode, lowers blood pressure and heart rate, and improves blood sugar, immune function and digestion (by balancing adrenal hormones).
- Makes you feel happy and relaxed (through the release of the brain chemicals serotonin and oxytocin).
- Helps you sleep better (by increasing melatonin).
- Improves focus and memory (through the release of dopamine).
- Slows the aging process (by increasing DHEA and insulin-like growth factor).
- Helps bring back that sex drive (by lowering the stress hormone, cortisol).
Full article here
You may have a sensitivity to solanine in tomatoes, peppers and eggplant if you suffer from:
- Joint pain
- Muscle aches and pain
- Chronic fatigue
- Tendonitis, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hypothyroid conditions
- Vitamin D and calcium deficiency – despite supplementation
- Digestive problems
- Eczema, psoriasis, scleroderma
- Migraines and headaches
- Numbness or tingling
Click here to read more.
Blue-green light waves from electronic device screens (iPhone, iPad, computer, etc.) interfere with your body’s production of melatonin, the hormone that puts you to sleep at night. This is a problem because getting enough quality sleep is important for hormone balance, weight control, and a healthy mood. Luckily, this app can be installed, on your devises, to block blue-green light from your screens as evening approaches: justgetflux.com
To read more: http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34744859
“Strange but true fact: Our bodies are made of more bacteria than human cells, and the gut alone contains trillions of microbes (bacteria and fungi). In fact, it’s estimated that the body is composed of 10 times more bacteria than human cells… The National Institute of Health’s Human Microbiome Project is devoting millions of research dollars to understanding the microorganisms living within the human ecosystem. …gut bacteria can have a significant impact on the way we think, feel and behave, and also on the development of neurological conditions… A number of diseases and disorders have been linked to abnormalities or instability in gut flora…”